CityScape - A New RSPS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking over the rsps community one city at a time

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skilled

HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT   HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Last night or the night before you where doing the 2ed or 3rd update for the server quest and i guess it messed up my webclient since then i have not been able to log on to my webclient im not sure what happened and i still cant get on the client will you please help me L A Sad
I would like to get on and playing asap!

Sinserly Skilled
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT   HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sky!

PostSubject: Help.   HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me right at the moment, i can't log in to the server or the webclient. It's saying my account is already logged in, then it says, No response from server try a different world. So i was wondering if you could help me fix this and hopefully i can get back to playing again.

Thanks! - sky.
Back to top Go down
terrel8125

PostSubject: cant get online?   HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Is the server nulled again or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT   HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CityScape - A New RSPS! :: CityScape :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: